Sunday, October 24, 2010

Baby's first picture

This is post a little delayed, but the last two weeks have been nuts!  Here's the photo from my 15 week ultrasound.  As you can see, baby is PERFECT!


What a relief to finally have a positive (and uneventful) ultrasound.  When I arrived, I had a sinking feeling as I realized it was the same technician that did my fateful 20 week ultrasound with Olivia.  I was asking a lot of questions and she seemed puzzled why I was back again when I had an ultrasound 2 weeks prior.  When I explained what happened with Olivia and that she was the one who did the ultrasound, she looked shocked and I could tell she felt really badly.  She showed me lots of footage of the baby and explained that the head and body looked normal and there were no amniotic bands.  Whew!!

And another piece of good news, the ultrasound tech checked my placenta and said it's only very partial previa and there's nothing to be concerned about.

FINALLY, some good news!  Now I'm looking for my 20 week ultrasound on Nov 5 so B can see everything I'm feeling (baby is kicking up a storm these days!).

1 comment:

  1. What a great appointment!! I'm so happy to hear that your placenta is pulling itself up. Hopefully that will continue. :)

    ReplyDelete