Monday, December 27, 2010

Stroller decision

After MUCH research and debate, we decided on the UPPAbaby Vista stroller in black.  I found a great deal at the Baby Land store in Vaughan - $649 on sale from $799 - and that was the clincher!  I love the idea of the bassinet and that I can use it in the house by purchasing a Jolly Jumper bassinet stand for $69.  Not only will we save money (I was looking at a Carter's bassinet for $169), but it means less gear to store and it gives us a portable sleeping option when we're traveling early on.

One big decision down, now to choose a car seat and nursery furniture!  We're off to the Baby Cribs store in Mississauga tomorrow to check out the boxing week deals.  Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. My sister has the stroller and it is really good. She got it at the Cookston Outlet Mall about 3 years ago. I don't remember how much it was there.

    ReplyDelete