Wednesday, January 12, 2011

29 weeks

Wow!  Is it really January 12 already?  Talk about time flying! 

As of yesterday I'm 29 weeks pregnant.  Only 11 weeks to go (and 9 weeks left of work), YAY!  Hubby took this picture this morning on his phone so it's a bit fuzzy.  My belly is growing fast!

I had a doctor's appointment today and my weight gain is holding steady at 12 pounds (with zero gain in the last three weeks).  DOUBLE YAY!

I had to do the icky prenatal glucose test today.  A number of people told me they like the drink.  To me it tasted like cold, flat, sugary orange drink.  It was nasty and there was a lot more in the bottle than I expected!  Immediately I felt queasy and thought I would get heartburn.  The queasyness got worse over the next hour and I really had to focus on not throwing it all up (otherwise I'd have to start again).  Despite my adverse reaction, Baby loved it!  So much so that my stomach was jumping from all the erratic punches and kicks.  Talk about a sugar rush!  They took blood exactly an hour later and the results are expected in two days.  Cross your fingers for me that I won't have to do it again!  GROSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment