Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sleep Training - Days 4 to 6

And he's sleeping through the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Sunday night he woke briefly at 1:30am, but settled himself fast.  Then he slept till 6:55am without stirring.  I was so shocked, I woke up every hour just to listen for him!

On Monday he woke at 1:40am and 5:20am, but settled himself.  He tried to wake up for the day at 6:20am but I gave him his soother and he slept till 7:45am.

Last night he woke briefly at 2:30am, settled himself and then slept till 7:20am.

A few sleepless nights was DEFINITELY worth it.  Now if only I could sleep through the night without waking up!  I suspect it will take me a few days to break out of my automatic waking.  But for now, we shall celebrate!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is AWESOME!! Good for you! I swear by the cry it out! Babies need to learn to self sooth and unfortunately some parents don't get it or wont let them! I do think that each parent has to find the right age for their family. Anyway sounds like a pretty quick transition for yall! COngrats!! Now you need to sleep train yourself!

    ReplyDelete