Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy (belated) birthday to my little man!

I can't believe this is almost a month overdue!  I'm in my third week back to work and the past month has been a whirlwind!

We had a great day for Noah's Sesame Street birthday party on March 25.  We had 10 kids under age 1, 2 - 2 year olds and my 6 and 8 year old nephews.  Talk about a full house!  We hired a woman from a local music program to do a short activity with the kids, and they loved it! He was very spoiled (as usual) and had a great day.

A few weeks before his birthday, we did a cake smash with my photographer friend.  If you haven't heard of a cake smash, basically you put a cake in front of your child, and let them go!  He liked messing around with the icing, but it actually made him throw up (I think it was too sweet).  So, since his birthday was Sesame Street themed (hence the cookie monster cake), we gave him cookies.  And boy did he like them!  Here's some of my favourite shots:

Smart dressed boy

All smiles for mommy

Hmm, what's this?

Mmmm cookie

What IS this blue stuff?

I have TWO cookies!

Yum...

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! Noah is so cute and I can't believe how much he has grown this past year. Love the cookie monster cake!! :)

    ReplyDelete