Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Raw emotions

I just read about a woman who's going through her third loss in one of the blogs I'm following, and it makes my heart ache.  How can it be that some people have it so easy and don't appreciate that fact, while others have to fight for that privilege?

I feel so badly for her and her husband and I know that only time will dull the pain they're going through.  The only thing that will get them through this is the hope that one day they will be successful and holding their baby in their arms.

After we lost Olivia, it was all I could think about.  Every time I was alone, thoughts of her flooded my mind and the pain hit me so hard I couldn't breathe.  One day B pointed out this song, which he explained gave him hope that things would turn around for us.  I dedicate this song to everyone who is mourning the loss of a child:

No comments:

Post a Comment